Landing pages are an important element in the marketing of your business.
But how do you know where to start? What makes a rock solid, lead generating landing page vs. just more noise on the internet that doesn’t convert?
In a previous article, we defined what a landing page is and walked through a crash course in Landing Pages 101. In this blog post, we’re going to dive into the components you should have in any landing page you create.
The thing about landing pages is that there isn’t an exact science on how to create them. You ask ten people, you’re likely to get ten different answers. Include this, don’t include that. But there are a few guidelines that have become industry standard. This month, in our Hub online learning platform, we published a complete course on Landing Pages. It walks you through the basics, the how to’s, and the steps by steps of creating your own landing pages that convert.
So, let’s dive in… what are the different aspects we suggest you include when creating a landing page? Check out this infographic and see corresponding numbers explained on either side.
Once you build your landing page, ask yourself these questions:
- Is your content short and compelling (good headline, short content, benefit bullet points)?
- Are you using simple language your readers will understand?
- Is it crystal clear what action you want the reader to take?
- Would you be interested in what you are offering? Is the experience a good one?
- Can they easily reach out to you and get a quick response back if they have questions?
Need help with your landing pages, marketing or website? It’s what we’ve been doing in this industry for 6+ years and we’ve helped 1,000+ gyms. Schedule a free call with us at your convenience by clicking on this link. We look forward to talking with you!