Local SEO Audit
When searching for a local service (ie gym, studio, restaurant) Google returns results in the following order:
1. PAID ADS: businesses paying money to show as a top result
2. MAP PACK: Google’s map listing directory. (This is the focus of our Local SEO Audit.)
3. ORGANIC SEARCH: what you normally see when you google something
What We Audit For You & Why
We audit 3 key things that Google looks at when ranking locally. These 3 things make up 70.73% of what matters to Google when it ranks you in the Map Pack.
1. Profile Optimization: The most important factor to Google when ranking businesses.
2. Reviews Optimization: Very closely related to Profile Optimization and directly correlates to where you rank.
3. Citation Listings & Accuracy: Consistency of Business Name, Address, and Phone Number in listings. Google verifies your information by checking it with other online directories.