1. Are you frustrated your business is not where you want it to be?
2. You know you should set goals, but your days are so busy just trying to juggle everything?
3. You know what your goals are, but do you have trouble deciding which are the right tasks to work on and when to grow your gym? You always seem to be second-guessing yourself.
4. Tired of feeling like you’re doing this alone?
The purpose of a M3 group is to help your gym get on track and grow by providing accountability, advice, encouragement, feedback, execution, and results.
We are really excited to launch these M3 groups because consistent accountability is paramount to growth and success. We believe if you join a M3 group, it will produce positive changes in yourself, coaches, members, and local community.
- Stronger trust can be built with a smaller group who meets regularly.
- People will be more likely to provide input and ask questions in a smaller group.
- Ability to form lasting relationships with other like-minded people.
- Consistent accountability will help keep you focused and reach your goals quicker.
- Gain input and feedback on how to solve business challenges and vet opportunities from small group of peers. Get tried, tested and proven solutions that can be applied to your business. No need to reinvent the wheel.
- Receive new ideas, tools, processes that can mean the difference between failure and success.
- Not only receive great advice, but share your own successes so others can learn as well. Satisfaction gained from directly helping others achieve their goals.
You must first have a Hub monthly membership to join. This is because the Hub content will regularly be referenced and utilized in M3 groups.
If you decide to join, we will ask you to be committed to attending each week.
Groups will be facilitated by a 321Go Coach and will include between 6-8 people (including the 321Go coach). We will pair like-minded gym owners together through an application process.
Groups will meet 1 hour every week for the first 3 weeks of the month, the 4th week will be a larger group meeting where all small groups meet together, and if there is a 5th week in the month, there will be no meeting.
Groups (once formed) will choose day and time to meet that works best for all in their group.
All groups will follow the same basic agenda:
- 10 minutes – (first meeting only) Each person, one-by-one, gives brief introduction (2-3 minutes). Once the group is familiar with each other, this time is used to review everyone’s progress from last call.
- 30 minutes – A predetermined person in the “hot seat” shares, in detail, any number of issues, complications, questions and concerns about his or her own situation/business. The rest of the members then respond and contribute to the discussion by offering suggestions or comments based on their knowledge and/or experience. Hot seat person names a few takeaways/goals from the group’s input.
- 15 minutes – Each person, one-by-one, talks briefly about the goals they want to accomplish by the next meeting and what action/s they will take to accomplish it.
- 5 minutes – End by having each person give the person in the hot seat encouragement about what they admire about them and their business.
You must have a Hub subscription first before you sign up for M3. The M3 Master Mind is in addition to the Hub subscription and is $99 per month.
You will not be billed for M3 until we have you connected with your M3 group.
The application process is an important step in getting to know you a little better and determining whether you are a good fit for a MOMENTUM Master Mind (M3) group.
The success of our M3 groups depends on your level of commitment and your integrity.
Please complete the application as honestly as possible. The information you provide in this application will remain confidential among our staff and will be used for acceptance and placement purposes only. It will not be shared with any other gym owners.
If you think you possess these traits, we’d love to have you apply:
- Willing to “show up”
- Hungry to grow personally and professionally
- Confident, but not arrogant
- Committed to building a growing gym
- Able to think strategically
- Kind and respectful of others
- Willing to share successes/failures you’ve had so others can learn