Watch this video first!
It’s a given you need to rank for CrossFit and “Your Town”.
You and the other local boxes are all competing for this audience. Tough, right?
Well, there is a whole other audience that you could begin to get in front of if you just knew how. This is what we want to help with. This whole other layer of people that will differentiate you from your competition and make them irrelevant.
Today is the last day to sign up for the SEO Gym Owners Course/Guide and receive all these bonuses valuing $2000:
- A “done for you” keyword research document ($500 value):
- Find out which keywords prospective members are searching for on Google, beyond “CrossFit”
- Local SEO site audit and competitive analysis ($1,000 value): THIS ALONE IS WORTH THE PRICE!!
- How healthy is your site, where does it rank currently, and how stiff is the competition?
- Local citation audit and discovery ($500 value):
- Citations (directory listings) for your box are essential to ranking higher…we’ll let you know exactly where your box is missing an opportunity for citations.
What’s Covered In The Gym Owners SEO Course?
- Over 2 hours of easy to follow and understand material
- 29 step-by-step instructional videos that anyone even non-technical can follow
- A growing inventory of handouts and helpful resources
- A resource list of tools (free and paid) that will save you hours and maximize results
- Access to hundreds of hours of research specific to SEO in the fitness industry
- Access to future webinars that reveal what’s working around the world
What You Can Expect After Taking The Course?
More Traffic. More Leads. More Members.
Get found by more people, even ones who don’t know what CrossFit is yet and also those who are looking but don’t know your gym is the place they need to be. Get a serious advantage over the competition and defend your position in the search rankings for the long-term. Make the small investment now and not pay month after month for the chance to get in front of thousands of people who are looking for what you have to offer.
You DO NOT need to be paying for an SEO company on a monthly basis. If you were a national business, yes. But since you are a local company in your area, you just need to follow our step by step course videos to make sure you are set.
Keep helping first,
Clay and Josh