This week we’re joined by Z Hanson – Founder of Barbells for Boobs – to chat about social entrepreneurship, her time as an Affiliate owner, and her path to building Barbells for Boobs.
We touch on the following:
- How did Z use lessons from CrossFit and Affiliate ownership to build her entrepreneurial vision?
- How does Z manage the vulnerability of Leadership?
- How has Z structured her team around her strengths and weaknesses?
- How does Z deal with the loneliness of entrepreneurship?
- How can the Affiliate owner use social innovation to demonstrate impact?
Tuesday Nov. 29th is Giving Tuesday – take some time to buy a t-shirt from Barbells for Boobs.