Today we’re joined by Jason Khalipa as you’d expect him – hammering on an AirDyne.
We open the show chatting about some of the philanthropic endeavors with which he’s become involved since his daughter, Ava’s, Leukemia diagnosis.
Check out the following dates:
September 24th – Ava’s Blood Drive nc.fit/ava
October 1-2 – Box to Business Seminar at Brick NYC
Jason opens the conversation with a status update on Ava’s fight and path forward. Then, we shift to business talk. Specifically:
1. How to maintain a positive outlook and focus on what really matters.
2. Are you prepared when life throws you a curveball?
3. What are the major needs Jason sees for the majority of Affiliate owners?
4. What would Jason do differently when he first opened his Affiliate?
5. What can an affiliate do to begin building a more sustainable business?
6. How does Jason maintain culture and vision in all his locations?
7. How did Jason break into the “corporate” market?
8. Are you ready for a second location?
9. Do you actually need a marketing plan?
11. Action items to begin to scale your business.
Stay up-to-date with Jason on Instagram: