So, here’s your homework:
- List the roles and task that aren’t a part of your perfect day
- Assign a time component to each (i.e. 2 hours/week cleaning the bathroom)
- Assign a dollar figure to each (or, BONUS, an automation to each!)
- Re-assign the time you spend on those tasks into a Higher Value Role.
- Sign up for this Free Webinar to dig a bit deeper
Additionally, Brian outlines the importance of having dedicated hours to the long-term vision and strategy of his business – starting with business mentorship.
Brian gives us some great insight and shares some of his tactics along the way. Enjoy!
Before you dig into the episode, be sure to check out the SEO course.
Part II of our conversation around value.
In part I we discussed some metrics around cost to provide our service. In this episode, we assign some income values in the same fashion.
Beyond that, we explore how best communicate your value to future athletes that may not fully understand your product.
Here’s your homework for this week:
- Download the Cash Flow Calculator if you haven’t yet
- Assign your cost per class
- Find your ARM – Average Revenue Per Member
- Find your ARV – Average Revenue Per Visit
- Do a brief site audit – make sure you’re speaking to your audience by leading with value in terms that they understand.
Sara Jantsch, VP of Operations for Duct Tape Marketing,
By now, you know the importance of content marketing. The second step to developing that content is ensuring that your ideal future customers can find you.
In today’s market, everyone who is searching for CrossFit has likely already found it. Our goal going forward is to educate our market that CrossFit can solve their current problems; things like fat loss, strength gains, and cross-training for sport-specific athletes. Going forward, it isn’t enough to rank on Google for “CrossFit ______ (your city).” You need to be ranking for fitness, fat loss, strength, gyms, personal training, cross-training, conditioning, and the list goes on.
For this very reason, we are excited to announce the launch of our next Academy course: Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Stay tuned. This is going to be awesome.
We are excited to have our special guest Josh Sturgeon, to talk about all things SEO (Search Engine Optimization), basically just getting found online when people are looking for your gym.
Josh really knows his stuff. Josh brings nearly a decade of experience in SEO, digital marketing and entrepreneurship. He has consulted for billion dollar corporations like Staples right alongside small, local businesses. His work has been cited by Entrepreneur Magazine, TheNextWeb and Wired Magazine.
Some questions we will cover in this episode:
1. SEO seems to be a mystery or this black hole that no one really understands. What are the common lies, myths and misconceptions around SEO and why is it powerful for box owners?
2. Do I need to hire an SEO company?
3. What is the #1 reason most people FAIL to succeed with SEO?
4. What are some specific action steps you can do this week to improve your rankings?